Hello everyone! On June 16 2009, we had a chance to chat with Sonam in the forums. She chatted for a while and answered some questions. Due to time limitation, she couldn't respond to all the questions but she replied to them later and sent us the answers. So here they are!
Also a huge thank you to Sonam for taking time from her busy schedule to chat with us!
Faris:Hey Sonam!!!!!I'm actually talking with u!!!!Is this a dream!!OK...question time....what's the brand of your laptop?? Or your favorite brand in laptops?? Actually I'm a gizmo freak!!!! OK..who is composing the music of Ayesha??........another...what's your favorite cuisine...that question came coz I'm having a samosa.....lolzzz..OK..I live in Delhi that's why...plz answer all my questions...plzzz. Love FARIS.
Hi Faris, my laptop is an Apple MacBook Pro, it is my favorite. The music (of Aisha) is by Amit (Trivedi), my favorite cuisine is Thai and Chinese and Indian, enjoy your samosa... lots of love back...
ANU (Yay Sonabir): Hi Sonam, Love you.
When will Aisha release?
Hi Sweety, Aisha will release early next year.
Are there shaadi songs? Do a dance number like Choli Ke Peeche please.
There might be, dunno yet.
Please come to SKF to your corner and post random hi sometimes. It will give oxygen to us. Love u love u love u my dearest.
I would love to.
Please meet Prince William I am sure you will both make amazing jodi.
doesnt he have a girlfriend
Sona please costar with Neil (Mukesh) (he is hot),John (Abraham) (Fari's chaddiman) if you get a chance.
Would love to, they are both very very good.
Btw FF shoot was so hot I had small burns and was taken to hospital.
That's really sweet, take care.
I have plea. Why do you always answer questions about Ranbir, Deepika? I don't see him talking about you at all. He might be your friend and all but don't do marketing for him please. Let him do the talking. Sorry dear I meant no offence.
Fari:Sona, I have a few questions now....before my mind was blank.
1. You said you want to be a star as well as an actress. What are your favorite things about being a "star" or a celebrity and what aspects of it do you dislike?
I like everything!!!!!! Especially you guys.
2. You are well-known for your style but even the biggest fashionistas make mistakes sometimes. What do you think have been your biggest fashion mistakes since you became a "celebrity"....
I think it has to be wearing wrong foundation once, otherwise I love whatever I wear.
3. If you really have nothing better to do, you should come to Raleigh, North Carolina and look at a field full of cows (our main attraction!!!). It's very relaxing and I can also have a chance to meet you then! :-P
I heard the corn bread is the best there, would love to see cows as well, which aren't Indian!
Your self-appointed Chaiwali
I'm Sharmiela aka Shallu from Singapore. It's wonderful to see you being interactive with your fans and we really appreciate you coming over here and exchanging words with us. I love seeing you on photoshoots because you totally kill them and make them your own. You're absolutely beautiful and that shines through. (: I'm looking forward to your upcoming movie, especially the one where you're paired opposite Imran! (:
Thank you so much Shallu!!!! Big hug back!
1) You are a fashionista and I especially love your white outfit to Filmfare awards and the latest, the black off-shoulder dress to IIFA. Share with us your three favourite outfits you've ever worn in a photoshoot/ events.
My Chanel at Filmfare, my Anamika at IIFA and my Theirry Mugler at the fashion show.
2) Who are your 3 favourite actors in Bollywood?
Waheeda Rehman, Dad, Madhuri and Sridevi.
3) You did study in Singapore. How did you find studying and living here for a while?
I miss it, I miss Holland Village and Orchard!
4) Any plans to come back to Singapore again? Missed you at the F1 race the other time. Would love to get the chance to meet you!
Would love to come back to eat the lovely food.
Here's wishing to a prosperous and thriving career in the industry and in our hearts and more! Have fun here! (:
Sonabirfan: Hi SONAM!! Thx for stoppin' by & talkin' with us..I'm completely in love with you & your beauty...I love your work in your both films Saawariya & Delhi 6..I love Bollywood & its stars but you're the only one I'm crazy about sounds really cheesy but i'm..Anyways best wishes to you in your work & may you achieve your goal & success in everything you do..ciao..:) & lookin' forward to your IIFA performance...
thank you so so much... big hug.
Kalsoom: Hi Sonam, It's a pleasure to have you at SKF. How are you doing? Thanks so much for taking out your precious time and spending answering our questions.
1) When will we see you in action movie? Have you got any action role?
I want to do one really badly!
2) What is your top 5 directors of Bollywood.
ROM, SLB, IMTIAZ, DIBAKAR, SHIMIT
3) Are we going to see you working with Ranbir Kapoor and Neil nithin Mukesh anytime soon?
I hope so
4) What's you equation with Anushka Sharma?(I read you guys chatted and had a good time at IIFA)
She's really sweet!
5) Are you friends with Neil (Mukesh)?
Don't know him Sweety
6) Name 3 actors you're dying to work with from Bollywood.
Aamir, SRK and Farhan
7) One role, you wished you were playing the lead?
None presently being made
8) Who are your friends from Bollywood industry?(males and females).
Ranbir and Amrita and Akshaye khanna
9) How was your experience at IIFA?
It was lovely.
Thank you for your time once again and we all are waiting for your movie Aisha this year.
SMILEZ:Dear Miss Sonam, It is super sweet of you to agree to this chat. It shows that you genuinely care about your fans, and it really says a lot about your personality. I have some random questions for you hehe-
1. How would you describe yourself in just 3 words?
Happy, nerdy and romantic
2. Would you ever consider working in Hollywood?
As long as thew script is good and the role meaty.
3. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
4. What advice would you give to someone who is trying to make it big in Bollywood?
Hardwork and luck....
5. If you had children, would you want them to enter Bollywood as well?
As long as it makes them happy
6. Who do you admire the most?
7. When you go online, what's the first website that you check?
8. Lastly, what was your favorite part about the IIFA?
Hehe, yeah random questions! You don't have to answer any or all of them hehe.
I wish you much success in the years to come. Always keep smiling and stay happy
Amrita:Sonam dear first of all , once again wishing you a very happy belated birthday..I hope you liked the birthday book and all the wishes from all of us!!
Well I'm Amrita and a proud Sonaholic forever!! Love you loads and you are my forever idol if I say the least..So let me ask you some questions lol
-1.First of all , we all know about your passion for reading books and novels .. I would like to know whether you read Indian novels or not, like the writings of Rabindranath Tagore or Saratchandra ? I wanted to know because your favorite film is Devdas I think lol.
Love reading Indian novels!
-2.You are a very positive person , but if yoe see and experience negative people and the negative influences does it affect you or it does for sometimes then you are back to normal or it doesn't ever affect you?
It of course affects me, but after a while I feel sorry for them after and feel that I'm so much happier
-3.Where do you see yourself after 5 yrs from now? You might say you don't plan anything , but still every person has some goals , ok forget goals , let's term it as dreams, and interests... so where do you see yourself after 5 yrs?
Making more movies, I love and travelled to at least ten new places
-4.Are you introvert or extrovert? I know you love to talk but as far as I know, people who talk are the most introvert persons in the world, do you fall in this category , or you are like an open book?
I think I'm a bit of both
-5.Lastly , media always ask you a lot about your love life and is after you because you are single.. but I would say , it is really gr888 that you are now concentrating on your career. There's plenty of time to have a boyfriend and you are just 24 now... my question is what are the characteristic traits that a guy must possess to be your boyfrnd or husband? And also will the person have similar qualities that you have or you will like someone who is opposite to you?
I think he needs to have the same philosophy in life and same ideals!
Thanks a lot Sona, you have taken out your time to chat with us , it is a huge thing for us.. and love you forever and ever and ever.. God bless you and hope to see you reach the pinnacles of success!
Lots of luv and hugs
(proud sonaholic forever and ever and ever! )
Amarreet:Hey Sonam! Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy life to interact with us.My only question would be, how do you maintain that gorgeous hair of yours! My hair is just as long, but its not as beautiful as yours.
It's all about eating healthy and conditioning!
Nita:Hi Sonam. I'm Nita, I love you loaaaaadss. I just want to say that you are an inspiration, an idol that I can look up to and identify with.
Thanks so much for that and so much more. Also, I wanted to congratulate you on your performances in both your movies. You're like an unpolished diamond, you don't know what you're truly worth. You are destined to make it big in the world of cinema and I'd like to wish you best of luck for that.
I wanted to ask you:
1. How was your experience of walking the red carpet at IIFA and knowing that you have so many fans worldwide.
It was so amazing
2. Which directors would you like to work with in future? (the wish-list) and why?
Admin Note: Already answered. See above.
3. My friend in Pakistan says that you look like a typical Muslim girl with such sharp facial features and your performances have created a lot of stir amongst the locals. According to sources, big directors are already trying to enroll you. Would you be open to opportunities like these?
4. What is your exercise routine like in the gym?
It's a combination of weight training, yoga and cardio
5. Lastly, did you enjoy the IIFA experience and the stage performance? What is the most interesting compliment you received at Macau? Because I know you were great!
Diana:Hiii Sona again my question is have you ever been to Africa before?!! & if yes where did you visit?!! & where other exotic places would you like to be?!!
I love Africa, been to Mumbasa, South Africa
1) Any favorite scene or any special memory you wanna share from Saawariya or Delhi6 shoot?
I think it has to be shooting in Chandni Chowk and eating chaat with ROM.
2) We know you have done some superb photoshoots. which one is your personal favorite and why?( no diplomatic answer)
The recent Filmfare shoot with Waheeda Rehman and Rekha and Hema Malini.. it was a dream come true
3) What kinds of preparation you do before starting the shooting for any film? Do you get nervous ?
Yes a little but I do extensive workshops
4) We know you are a fashionista so what’s your style statement?
Being an individual!
You must be remembering me from Facebook....whom you screamed a BIG "Are you Mad?" to me on my question on whether there was a tension between You and Rani... :P So well I am not gonna repeat the same foolish thing Just some special questions...
-I heard you are gonna come to Delhi for the shooting of Aisha...Is there any chance I can meet you since I am living in Delhi too? And obviously dying to meet you....Don't worry I'm not a stalker :P I just want to meet you very badly! I would never leave the chance to get through to you!
Hi Mehak, I'll post on my twiiter when I'm in Delhi, you can totally come and meet me.
Selma:Hey sonam! I was wondering when you would come back to visit new york? Would you happen to know? Do you think it's ever possible to have a day where your fans can interact with you, like shopping, dining etc. ever in the future? You seem like such an amazing, approachable person, it would be awesome to hang out with you.
Hi Selma, I love New York and would love to come there again and again... this year is tough though.
CUTE CHICA: When are planning to visit Germany (Frankfurt) ??
When I have some time off for sure... never been but would love to come...
ARYAN:Hi Sonam, I've got one question for you... Are you comfortable with skin show? Are you going to wear a bikini for a role?
That is such a boy question to ask..
Salmaan: Hey Sonam, I'm Salmaan, from Mauritius- huge huge fan of yours. Haha, I sent you messages on FB (Facebook) before the release of Saawariya and you even replied. That was really nice of you.
Just wanted to tell you that it's great to see you interact with your fans so much-you're probably one of the few stars who does this.
Anyways, I wanted to know, why is it that you don't sign many films? We're dying to see more of you. I really can't wait for ''Aisha''. Is that Dharma Productions movie with Imran Khan confirmed?
Yes Salmaan it's totally confirmed
Also, who do you think is the leading actress right now? Kareena Kapoor? Who among the current actresses inspire you the most? :P
I don't know sweety, but all the current actresses are very lovely.
Thanks loads in advance for replying and all the best for ''Aisha''!!
P.S: You were amazing in Delhi 6!
Thank you very much
Jui, Mumbai: How have you been !! It's really nice to see you removing some time for your fans ! It's incredible ! First of all thanks for the message at Facebook two years back ! I aprreciate it a lot ! I really like the way you execute yourself while giving interview or anything ! Love your confiedence !
Keep it going !! Wanted to ask you what you prefer Indian or Western outfits ? What's your fave foreign destination other than Paris ? Looking forward to your movies ...take care ...luv ya loads!
Hi Jui, I love all pretty clothes, and I love going to Italy New York and Kerela!
Miloni:Hey Sona!! I'm Miloni from the US and I'm a hugeeeeee fan of yours!!! Loveeeeee ya!! A BIG thanks for coming here and chatting with your fans!!
That's really really nice of you!! I just want to tell you that I lovee you in both Saawariya and Delhi 6!! You were fantastic in both, and I loveee both movies a lot!! Also, your photoshoots are always absolutely amazing!! and you look stunning every single time!! I lovee reading and watching your interviews!! Sonam, you're an amazing actress and an even more amazing and fabulous human being!!!
Here are some questions that I have for you:
1. How were you feeling when you were performing on stage during IIFA? (Btw, I'm really really excited to see your performance at IIFA!!)
hahahah it was scary and really fun
2. Which role is more special to you...Sakina in Saawariya? or Bittu in Delhi 6?!
Bittu in Delhi six
3. Share one memorable moment during the shooting of Saawariya! Share one memorable moment during the shooting of Delhi 6!
Oh God both were filled with lovely moments, my fav in D6 was shooting Masakali and saawariya it was shooting the scene after Thode Badmash
4. You're a fashionista in the true sense! What's your favorite place to shop at? And what fashion tips would you give your fans?!
My fav place to shop is in thrift stores and vintage stores
5. What is your favorite photo shoot you have done so far?! (Btw, I loveeee all!! and your latest one with Imran was AMAZINGGG!!)
It has to be the Filmfare shoot that isn't out yet
6. What is your favorite song from Saawariya?! From Delhi 6?!
Masakali and Yoon Shabnami
7. What are three actors that you want to work with in the film industry?!
8. Which remake of a movie would you like to be part of?
9. Since the time you have joined the film industry, what has been one very memorable moment?!
10. What is your favorite place to visit?!
Thats all for now :) Again a big big thanks for answering these!!
Loveeeeee ya loads *hug*
Good luck for your future projects!! and can't wait to see them!!
Chandni:Hey Sonam, you are one of THE most beautiful girls in the current time and from here you can only go further forward. I loved your Dilli 6 and it was a beautiful film. I can't wait for your film with Imran, the cutest actor! I just wanna ask you a few questions which are:
1. What would be the ideal scenario for a guy proposing to you?
On the beach or the mountains
2. Out of all your dad, Anil Kapoor's films, which is your favourite?
Woh Saat Din
3. Which three veteran actors do you wish you could have worked with?
Nargis, Dilip kumar, Marlon Brando
and also when are you coming to England!
P.S LOVE YOU SONAM
Wandena:Hello Sonam, Firstly I want to thank you for introducing fashion into Bollywood. You'll make a fabulous pair next to Preity Zinta. Every casting director should read this now lol! You overall look in Chanel at the Filmfare awards was fabulous.
My question for you is:
1. I love this blazer: http://www.sonam-kapoor.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=222 Where is it from? the purple one?
2. Who is your fashion icon among the actors in Bollywood?
3. From whom do you take inspiration for your style?
Audrey Hepburn, Coco Chanel and Madonna and Charlie Chaplin and Grace Kelly
Thanks for answering. Wish the all the love and happiness for the future.
Thanks for taking out your time in answering our questions. Hope you had a fab time in IIFA and whilst performing too. The stunner you are, you looked drop dead gorgeous in 'green' carpet! ;)
1) I lovedd the outfits you wore to IIFA, one thing tht caught my eye was the funky fish necklace. Wanted to know where you got it from? Also the beautiful cuff u wore to Kartrina's BDay, us lot have been racking our head trying to ID it!
Hehehe the fish necklace is from this store called bungalow eight and the cuff is designed by mother
2) You said you'd be launching your own official site, iff so, when are you thinking of doing it? And being the Fashionista you are, I hope you have a fashion section there too. Where you can show us some of your great finds or identify the clothes we've seen you in!
That's a great idea!
Thats all. Thanks alot Sonam.
We heart you!
Love u lots and lots,
Tanisha:HIII SONAM DI, I AM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FAN..NO NOT THE FAN THAT GIVES AIR LOL..BUT YOU INSPIRE ME IN ALOT OF WAY, YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND ELEGANT AND A ROLE MODEL FOR MANY WOMEN. UM I HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS TO ASK BUT THAT WILL TAKE UP ALOT OF YOUR TIME..
HAVE YOU READ THE BIRTHDAY MESSAGES HERE??
Yes I have they were lovely!
SO UMM HOW WAS IFFA ?
It was fab!
YOU DID YOUR FIRST STAGE SHOW HOW WAS THAT ?
HOW WAS IT LIKE TAKING PICTURES WITH ARJUN RAMPAL??
WAS THERE GOOD FOOD ?
hahahah love Asian food , I gorged on it
ARE YOU IN BOMBAY NOW??
Dhiraj:Hello Sonam! My name is Dhiraj and I must say I'm not really into much Bollywood movies but was thrilled with your performance for saawariya. I think if I'm going to watch any Bollywood movies at all you would have to be in it. I was reading a thread here the other day with an interview of you and it said you liked to play PS3, that's so cool. What kind of games do you play, are you a serious gamer, and do you play online? I play tons of playstation when I have the time. Also, do you plan on doing any type of promotions in Miami, I would love to see you in person; I know it sounds ridiculous heh. You seem like a wonderful person; keep up the great work!
Hi Dhiraj I love gaming, I love car games. My fav games are Burn Out and Gears of War
From the chat in the forums...
Reena: Hi Sonam! How are you? Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here and thank you so much for coming to chat with us, we all really do appreciate it :)
Hope you had a great time at IIFA! You looked fabulous in the pics! I have a couple of questions I’d like to ask you (mainly fashion related lol), so feel free to answer or skip whichever ones.
1) Could you tell us more about your character’s style in Aisha, and will we be seeing any of your style in the character as well?
2) I once read somewhere that you have a good eye in identifying pieces from designers collections. Which designers (and season) collection has been most memorable for you and why?
3) You have often mentioned in your interviews that you have a passion for books and writing. Will we see you writing a novel, short story, poem etc at some point in the future?
4) After seeing you mention the novel ‘The Unbearable Lightness of Being’ in a couple of interviews. I thought I’d give it a read, to see what it was all about. Who is your favourite character in the book? And is there any particular chapter that is your favourite?
5) If you don’t mind, could you ID your outfit that you wore to the launch of the FilmFare June issue for me? It was a really cool jumpsuit with a gorgeous oversized clutch…..oh and there were these small gold hoop earrings you wore that day, are they one of your Mums designs? Because they are really beautiful!
6) What was it like meeting Roberto Cavalli and Suzy Menkes at the IHT Luxury Conference?
1) The character's style is very classic and hi fashion, girly sophisticated and fun... it has a little of me in it as well.
2)I think it was Stella Mcartneys this spring summer collection and Nicolas's Balenciaga collection two seasons ago and this seasons couture collections on Chanel which is fab.. I love the Alexander Mcqueens Indian inspired collection as well.
3) I want to write scripts and make movies soon. as soon as I get time.
4) Serena and Malena's characters are both opps and brilliant
5) Jumpsuit is from Intermix and the snakeskin clutch is faux and it's from some cheapy store in Dubai.
Mina: Hi Sonam, My name's Mina, I'm from New York...and I've been a huge, huge fan of you since the begininng! A proud Sonaholic haha
I wanna let you know I love you a lotttt! Always wishing and hoping the best for you! I just have a few questions. Thanks so much for taking the time and doing this for us...it means so much to all of us here! Love you!
- We know the director, producer lol, the costume designer etc. for Aisha, can you tell us who the music director is? Also, will we get to see you dance in Aisha? We are all dying to see you in a bollywood number after watching some clips of your IIFA performance (which by the way, you rocked!! :D)
- When will your next L'Oreal ad be releasing?
- What do you do to relieve stress? And what book are you currently reading?
- Lastly...we were all wondering if you can take time and post here once in awhile, anytime you feel like it and about anything! Imran Khan has been doing this at his forum for some time and it's been quite successful. We'll just have 2 topics. One where you can post your entries, while in the other one we can comment and ask questions regarding your entries. Only if you have time though! We would love it! Imran could tell you more abt it hehe
That's all...once again, really appreciate the time you took out for us!! Looking forward to Aisha and Punit's next!! Take care and much love *hug*
-Amit (Trivedi) of Dev D fame
-I am dancing full on and Vaibhavi is the choreographer
-L'Oreal ad is releasing next month
-I eat to relieve stress and dance and exercise, I'm reading Indira Sinha's Animal People right now
-I would love to post I will co-ordinate with Fari
Fizzwizz: Hey Sonam! How are you? Hope you are doing well. I am faryal aka fary as u might know by my username now lmao. I am one of your biggest fans out here. OMG i can't still believe that am not dreaming and it's actually u I really appreciate this thank u thank u so much for taking time off from ur busy schedule and coming here to interact with us seriously u have no idea how much it means to us esp me. I like to take this opportunity to tell u that u were amazing in D6 and sawariya . I’ve noticed immense growth in u as an actor in d6 Brilliant MWAHHHHHHH watched the movie 3 times in theatre lmao just for u love love bittu . Moving on you are my role model. I don’t know why? but you have this special warmth that casts a spell on me you are very special to me. I never miss anything related to you and i love u to death .I love your simplicity, innocence and straightforwardness. I think these are the things that set you apart from others. I hope and pray that you always remain like this MWAH. Ok i think it’s a lot of talking: D now I should come to the questions i have in my mind for now.
1) If given a chance to work with ur daddy in a film what kind of film would it be? Are u more interested in doing a comedy (as I love Anil in Welcome so much hahah u should do a comedy in my opinion lmao) or would it be a more serious cinema?
2) How was the experience performing live on stage @ IIFA?
3) Suppose I break in into Kapoor mansion in the middle of the night to meet u what’ll be ur reaction? Will you be freaked out or scared or be like whatever I don’t care? Hahaha ( don’t worry am not breaking in lmao I can’t even if I wish as I live in Canada).
4) Do u think that an actor/actress should stick to only one camp?
5) Have you watched any movies this year, bollywood or hollywood that you liked? Apart from D6 and SLumdog millionaire lmao ?
Guess that’s a lot for now. U don’t have to answer all .
p.s am dying to see my Sonam Kapoor wearing a sari yaar u have to wear one you’ll look lovely :D
all the best
1)It would be a comedy, since I love doing comedies.
2)It was super fun and initially a little scary but fun after twenty seconds... I didn't forget anything
3)I would be flabbergasted and sorta freaked out... but will try and be as nice as I can be in the middle of the night after being awakened
4)I think it's upto every individual, but I will only do a film if the script and the character appeal to me.
5)I liked Star Trek and I'm watching season seven of 24 and House
Manpreet: Hii Sonam,
Thanks soooo much for coming for this chat and for always being so sweet, we loove you! *hug*
A quick question first-if u could be in a remake of either Mr India or Lamhe, which would you choose and why?
and now a random question.... If you had to live on an island without access to anything electronic [phone/tv/internet] for 6 months, which 2 people would you take with you?
lots of love always,
-I love both films and I think both can be remade successfully
-I would love to be on an island with my sister Rhea and my dogs Bacardi and Coke
Sarah: Hiii Sonam..I cant believe that u are here..itz really sweet of u to talk to your Fans..!!
1. Which director would you like to work with in future??
2. Which one is your fav photoshoot??
3. Who wud u like to work with in future (actor and actress)??
4. Who is your fav actor and actress of 2008??
I wud love to see u working with Priyanka chopra cuz you both are my favs..I hope my dream will come true biggrin.gif
I hope u answer my qn's..And Im dying to see u in a movie opposite JOHN!! Please sign a movie!!
lots of Love...SARAH!!
1) I want to work with Sam Mendes for sure
2)I love Jatin Vishesh Verma and Suresh so any shoot that they do is awesome
3) I would like to work with Imran, Ranbir and Duggu and SRK and Aamir lots of people I would like to work with Bebo and Kajol and Rani, they are my favorites
4) Kate Winslet was the best actress and my father in Slumdog Millionaire.
-I love PC as well and would love o work with her, she's a friend and I like her
Diana: Hiii Sonam :D I wanna tell u how much I love, adore & respect u..u r my favorite celebrity ever..mmm I just wanted 2 tell u that me & my friends r planning 2 come 2 India especially 2 see u & talk 2 u..& we would like 2 come over 2 your set & watch u act if that’s possible?!! Pllllls stay the same & don’t ever change..1 of your biggest fans & supporters..Diana!!
I would love to meet you Diana, you can get in touch with me through Fari or message me on Facebook
Selma: Hey Sonam
Quick question...I know you love to surf the net when you have the time. Do you ever check in on gossip sites to see what things are being said about you, or even check what other fans write on other sites? Does it spark some sort of curiosity to know what other's say? Both good and bad? We love you and wish you all the best!
Yes I do but only Perez Hilton coz I think he's funny, but sometimes he is really mean as well..